Even though Logic Pro X is compatible with macOS Sierra, it's wise to wait before updating your OS until the dust settles. Many third-party plugin and hardware manufacturers are reporting that more testing is needed.
Here are some useful links to help you research Logic Pro X and macOS Sierra compatibility:
- Logic Pro X Specifications in the Mac App Store
- Universal Audio
- Native Instruments
- macOS Sierra Review: Hey Siri, where did my files go?
- Beware Desktop and Documents Folder Syncing on Macos Sierra
- Waves plugins (V9.6) and software applications are now fully compatible with Mac OS X Sierra 10.12.1
- Spectrasonics: Omnisphere 2, Keyscape, Trilian and Stylus RMX are now qualified for use with MacOS Sierra
We will update this post as we get more information on Logic Pro X and macOS Sierra compatibility.