Audio Unit Presets
From Logic Studio Training Wiki
To Load Audio Unit Presets You Download From Logic Studio Training
- Open the Audio Unit plug-in where you will load the preset
- Choose Load from the preset dropdown menu at the top of the plug-in
- Navigate to the location of the audio unit preset and click Open
- Alternatively, you can place the preset files (.pst) in your Plug-In Settings folder located in one of two locations:
- Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Logic/Plug-In Settings
- Users/USERNAME/Music/Audio Music Apps/Plug-In Settings/
- A Thorough Look At Audio Unit Presets and channel strip settings
- Learn the difference between channel strip settings and audio unit presets, where they are stored on your computer, and how to find them in Logic Pro.
- Time Saving Channel Strip Tips
- Learn how to save valuable creative time by mastering these channel strip presets and Audio Unit Presets tips.