From Logic Studio Training Wiki
- Working in the Environment
- Basic Environment: Mapped Instrument
- Basic Environment: Layers
- This tutorial will explore the basic layout of the environment window, namely its organization into layers. Each layer's function will be explained separately.
- Basic Environment Chord Memorizer
- Basic Environment Arpeggiator
- Advanced Environment Chord Memorizer: Harp
- More advanced application of the chord memorizer object. This tutorial demonstrates how to set up a chord memorizer to remap a C Major scale to any desired diatonic scale, as it relates to the realistic playback of harp scales.
- Advanced Environment Chord Memorizer: Brass
- MIDI Thru Tool
- Logic Pro 8: External MIDI Instruments
- Check out this video and learn how to set up Logic to play back your External MIDI Instruments from the sequencer! Setup is easy and can be saved as a template for use in your future projects.
- Generative Music With Logic Pro Part 1
- In these generative music tutorials, you'll learn how to make music that's always changing and completely composed in real time. You'll be able to use these techniques to create unique, ambient soundscapes, add excitement and unpredictable elements to your arrangements, and generate new melodic and harmonic ideas for further composition.
- Generative Music With Logic Pro Part 2
- Generative Music With Logic Pro Part 3
- In this generative music tutorial, you'll learn how to take the Environment we created in part 1 and record it as MIDI for further editing.