From Logic Studio Training Wiki
- Recording In Logic Pro
- MIDI beat mapping in Logic Pro 8
- This tutorial covers the basics of Beat Mapping a MIDI region. You will learn how to match the tempo grid to an existing MIDI note events while maintaining the original timing of the performance.
- Audio beat mapping in Logic Pro 8
- This tutorial covers the basics of Beat Mapping an audio region. You will learn how to match the tempo grid to an existing audio region while maintaining the timing variations of the source audio file.
- Logic Pro 8: Trance Gate Effect
- Create traditional trance gate effects in Logic Pro 8 using two different methods. Sync your gate effects to tempo and even create custom rhythms for the gated synth sounds!
- Converting 4/4 Triplets To 12/8
- Here's how you can convert triplets in 4/4 meter to 12/8.