Building Your Arrangement
From Logic Studio Training Wiki
You build your arrangement by arranging regions in the Arrange Area.
|The Complete Logic Pro|
|Logic Pro - The Big Picture|
|Logic Pro Quick Start|
|The Arrange Window|
|Tracks and Channel Strips|
|Automating the Mix|
|Bouncing Your Project|
- Record Audio
- Record MIDI
- Addg Media to Your Project
- Use the Pencil Tool
- Create a Region Alias (MIDI) or Region Clone (Audio): Aliases and Clones don't contain data, they reference the data of the original region. You can create an alias by option-shift-dragging a region.
You can select Regions in several ways.
- Click on a region with the Pointer Tool.
- Use Key Commands.
- Click the background and drag around regions.
- Use one of the Select functions from the Edit Menu.
- You can select all or portions of a region using the Marquee Tool.
You can move Regions in several ways.
- Drag regions between tracks, Arrange windows, and even different projects.
- Change a region's position from the Event List area.
- Nudge Regions with Key Commands.
- Shift a region's position with the Delay setting in the Region Inspector.
- Resize regions by dragging the lower-left or lower-right corner of the region with the Pointer or Pencil Tool.
Logic Pro Quick Start Chapter Sections
- The Complete Logic Pro
- Logic Pro Quick Start