Channel strip settings
From Logic Studio Training Wiki
To Load Channel Strip Settings You Download From Logic Studio Training
- Navigate to your Audio Music Apps folder in Finder: Macintosh HD/Users/USERNAME/Music/Audio Music Apps
- Place the channel strip setting file (.cst) in the appropriate subfolder of the Channel Strip Settings folder
- In Logic Pro, choose the channel strip setting from the Settings dropdown menu at the top of channel strip.
- Logic Pro Channel Strips: Basic
- During this tutorial you will learn the basic functions of channel strips in Logic Pro.
- Logic Pro Channel Strips: Working With Settings
- A Thorough Look At Audio Unit Presets and channel strip settings
- Learn the difference between channel strip settings and audio unit presets, where they are stored on your computer, and how to find them in Logic Pro.
- Time Saving Channel Strip Tips