In this Logic Pro Mixing Automation tutorial, you’ll learn about displaying automation, automation modes, creating, selecting, editing, and deleting automation, automating MIDI with hyper draw, creating and editing offline automation, recording live automation, using control surfaces, and much more.
Welcome to Logic Studio Training!
- Logic Pro 10.7.7 Update
- Logic Pro 10.7.6 Update
- MainStage 3.6.2 Update
- Logic Pro 10.7.5 Update
- Logic Remote 1.5.3 Update
- Logic Pro and macOS Ventura
- How To Multitrack with Multiple MIDI Controllers￼
- How To Create Stems and Alternate Mixes With Logic Pro
- Fusing Four Synths with Retro Synth
- How To Organize Your Logic Pro Projects With Folder Track Stacks