Part 2 of Logic Studio Training’s Assigning Controllers Workshop takes you through an explanation of Zones and Modes in the controller assignments window, controller assignment parameters, setting up control surface groups and fader banks, how to set up 32 fader controls even if you have only 8 faders, and more.
Welcome to Logic Studio Training!
- How To Multitrack with Multiple MIDI Controllers￼
- How To Create Stems and Alternate Mixes With Logic Pro
- Fusing Four Synths with Retro Synth
- How To Organize Your Logic Pro Projects With Folder Track Stacks
- MainStage 3.6.1 Update
- Logic Pro 10.7.4 Update
- Logic Pro 10.7.3 Update
- MainStage 3.6 Update
- Your Logic Pro Key Command Cheat Sheet
- 21 Tips to Become a Successful Music Producer