Apple Loops are prerecorded audio or MIDI files that follow the project key and tempo.
Blue Apple Loops are just like audio samples except they automatically stretch their time and change their pitch according to your project settings. Green Apple Loops are Software Instrument Apple Loops (SIAL). SIALs are MIDI regions that also include a software instrument and channel strip setting.
- Adding Media To Logic Pro
- Importing And Managing Apple Loops
- Learn how to import Apple Loops, index loops on external drives, and move Apple Loops to free up precious hard drive space.
- Working With Regions in Logic Pro: MIDI Loops
- This tutorial demonstrates how to setup MIDI loops and edit MIDI data within a regions to quickly make edits to looped content. Adjust loop lengths and convert loops into real copies or aliases to adjust music to your own projects. Looping techniques enable quick composition and arrangement, great for electronic music and hip-hop production!