Use Channel EQ to balance, color, and analyze your sound. Bookmark this tutorial, to learn the filter parameters and discover how to mix and EQ your tracks.
In Mastering the Logic Pro Amp Designer Part 5 you’ll take your guitar tones into the nuclear zone. Watch how to dial in high gain amp sounds and why adding too much gain can mess up a mix. This video features five of the metal amps, including the Mesa/Boogie and Soldano amp models.
- Discover how to best use the gain knob when dialing in face-melting metal sounds
- Hear the Mesa/Boogie and Soldano metal amp models put to work
- Learn how the various knobs work to affect the overall amp tone
In Mastering the Logic Pro Amp Designer Part 4, you’ll hear how the various parameters in Amp Designer affect the guitar sound and how to dial in great tones. This video features eight of the vintage rock amps, like Marshall, Vox, and Matchless, to name just a few.
- Learn the quickest and most efficient way to dial in guitar tones
- Hear the Marshall, Vox, Matchless, and other vintage rock amps put to work
- Learn how the various knobs work to affect your overall guitar tone
In this video, you’ll learn how to make mixing easier and make your mixes sound better.
Learn what a notch filter is, where to find it in Logic Pro, and how it’s used.