From Logic Studio Training WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Logic Pro 8 Tips & Tricks: Hyper Draw
- Learn advanced functions of the velocity line tool, such as scaling. Lock automation nodes to a specific axis when moving continuous controller data. Quickly draw in automation curves using keyboard shortcuts. Learn advanced automation selection techniques that eliminate the need for accessing tool menus. Assign Hyper Draw controller numbers to custom keyswitches for immediate access.
- Locate To Position
- Speed up your workflow by learning these useful keyboard shortcuts for quickly jumping around the timeline in your Logic Pro 8 projects.
- Nudging Regions
- Learn keyboard shortcuts for quickly adjusting the timing of regions in Logic Pro 8. Improve your accuracy and enhance your workflow all at once!
- Creating Markers
- Here's a tip for quickly and easily creating and naming markers throughout your Logic Pro 8 projects. Never disrupt your workflow again!
- Score Editor Keyboard Shortcuts
- Here are three fast keyboard shortcuts for opening the Score Editor.
- Ultrabeat Step Mode Shortcut
- Step mode allows you to automate the Ultrabeat parameters. Learn a shortcut to toggle between Ultrabeat's step mode and voice mode so you can make changes to your drum sounds once automation has been engaged.