From Logic Studio Training WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Logic Pro 8 Tips & Tricks: Hyper Draw
- Learn advanced functions of the velocity line tool, such as scaling. Lock automation nodes to a specific axis when moving continuous controller data. Quickly draw in automation curves using keyboard shortcuts. Learn advanced automation selection techniques that eliminate the need for accessing tool menus. Assign Hyper Draw controller numbers to custom keyswitches for immediate access.
- Ultrabeat Side Chain Part 2
- Part 2 of our Ultrabeat Side Chain tutorial. Learn how to bus tracks into the Ultrabeat Side Chain for processing, step programming, automation, and how to route voices to separate mixer tracks.
- Ultrabeat Step Mode Shortcut
- Step mode allows you to automate the Ultrabeat parameters. Learn a shortcut to toggle between Ultrabeat's step mode and voice mode so you can make changes to your drum sounds once automation has been engaged.