Part 2 of our Ultrabeat Side Chain tutorial. Learn how to bus tracks into Ultrabeat’s Side Chain for processing, step programming, automation, and how to route voices to separate mixer tracks. Part 1 is here: Ultrabeat Side Chain Part 1.
Welcome to Logic Studio Training!
- Understanding Digital Clipping in Logic Pro
- Logic Pro 10.7.7 Update
- Logic Pro 10.7.6 Update
- MainStage 3.6.2 Update
- Logic Pro 10.7.5 Update
- Logic Remote 1.5.3 Update
- Logic Pro and macOS Ventura
- How To Multitrack with Multiple MIDI Controllers￼
- How To Create Stems and Alternate Mixes With Logic Pro
- Fusing Four Synths with Retro Synth
5 thoughts on “Ultrabeat Side Chain Part 2”
I luv the ultrabeat side chain video, my favorite so far. Learned something new, thanx:)
You’re welcome. Lots of creative stuff you can do with Ultrabeat.
These Side Chain tutorials opened my eyes to great possibilities! I was searching the web for how to use the Audio Input feature in Albino 3 and came across this. Wonderful- thanks! — Keep em coming
Great! Glad you liked it. It’s going to be a great 2010 on the site!
[…] Ultrabeat Side Chain Part 2 [Premium] […]