From Logic Studio Training WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Logic Pro: Trance Gate Effect
- Logic Pro: Vocoder Basics Part 1
- Covers setup/routing for Logic Pro's EVOC 20 PolySynth Vocoder software instrument. You will also learn the basic functions of the vocoder's synthesizer section.
- Logic Pro: Vocoder Basics Part 2
- This segment of the EVOC 20 PolySynth Vocoder Basics tutorial will explain how to setup and use the vocoder with a vocal input source. Learn more about how the vocoder actually works and how you can adjust settings to accommodate vocal input.
- Top-Secret Analog Tape Saturation Effect
- We need to keep this tip on the down low. There's an undocumented feature that will bring the warmth of analog tape saturation to your mixes in Logic Pro.
- Delay Time And The Delay Line Object
- Learn how to set the delay time of a Delay Line Object in the Logic Pro Environment.