What’s New in Logic Pro X Version 10.4.2
- The Sound Library can be relocated to an external storage device.
- Smart Tempo can analyze tempo data across multi-track recordings to define the Project Tempo.
- Imported multi-track stems can follow or define Project Tempo.
Smart Tempo now analyzes the tempo of MIDI performances recorded without a metronome.
- Alchemy provides drag and drop hot zones that let you select re-synthesis and sampling options while importing audio.
- Alchemy allows numerical editing of parameter values.
- Dragging one automation point over another now aligns them vertically.
- New mixer mode allows channel strip fader and pan controls to be used to set send level and pan.
- Automatic Slurs can be applied to selected notes in the Score Editor.
- Add a photo to track or project notes to help remember key session details or studio hardware settings.
More Logic Pro X Updates
- Logic Pro X 10.4.1 Update
- Logic Pro X 10.4 Update
- Logic Pro X 10.3.3 Update
- Logic Pro X 10.3.2 Update
- Logic Pro X 10.3.1 Update
- Logic Pro X 10.3 Update
- Logic Pro X 10.2.4 Update
- Logic Pro X 10.2.3 Update
- Logic Pro X 10.2.2 Update
- Logic Pro X 10.2.1 Update
- Logic Pro X 10.2 Update