Logic Pro Users: Add these apps to your music producing and sound better than ever!
FREE CHEAT SHEET: How To Get Great Guitar Tones With Logic Pro Amp Designer. Discover the real amps that inspired the amp models…
In Mastering the Logic Pro Amp Designer Part 7, you’ll discover the techniques professionals use to get their guitar mixes to sound great. You’ll learn about double-tracking, and why you want to use different guitar sounds, even if it’s for the same part. You’ll learn how you can fill up an incredible amount of space in the mix with panning and how to use compression on a bus to glue the tracks together. You’ll discover how applying reverb can give the mix a sense of space and much more. The conclusion to this series is full of great insider tips that will help you take your guitar mixes to the next level.
- Now that you have great guitar sounds, it’s time to learn how to make them sit nicely in the mix
- Discover how to get larger-than-life sounding mixes
- See how a variety of guitar parts can work together to make a mix sound powerful
In Mastering the Logic Pro Amp Designer Part 6 you’ll discover the broad world of guitar effects. With Amp Designer, Pedalboard, and the other effects built in to Logic Pro, you have a guitar store’s worth of effects at hand. Learn the three effects you should apply to all your guitar patches and how to use them. Get an inside look into four different guitar sounds and the effects that are used to make those sounds stand out.
- Clean up your mixes by using the three essential guitar effects
- Discover how to make your guitar tone stand out with the right effects
- Save yourself thousands of dollars in gear by using all the effects you have in Logic Pro
In Mastering the Logic Pro Amp Designer Part 5 you’ll take your guitar tones into the nuclear zone. Watch how to dial in high gain amp sounds and why adding too much gain can mess up a mix. This video features five of the metal amps, including the Mesa/Boogie and Soldano amp models.
- Discover how to best use the gain knob when dialing in face-melting metal sounds
- Hear the Mesa/Boogie and Soldano metal amp models put to work
- Learn how the various knobs work to affect the overall amp tone
In Mastering the Logic Pro Amp Designer Part 4, you’ll hear how the various parameters in Amp Designer affect the guitar sound and how to dial in great tones. This video features eight of the vintage rock amps, like Marshall, Vox, and Matchless, to name just a few.
- Learn the quickest and most efficient way to dial in guitar tones
- Hear the Marshall, Vox, Matchless, and other vintage rock amps put to work
- Learn how the various knobs work to affect your overall guitar tone
Mastering the Logic Pro Amp Designer Part 3 starts digging into guitar tones. You’ll learn an efficient way to audition tones using cycle mode and you’ll hear all the Fender amp models put to use.
- Learn the quickest and most efficient way to dial in Amp Designer tones
- Hear the Fender Amp Designer models in a funky context
- See how the Amp Designer mic placement changes the guitar tone
In Mastering the Logic Pro Amp Designer Part 2 you’ll learn the right way to connect your guitar to your audio interface to get the best tone out of Amp Designer.
In Mastering the Logic Pro Amp Designer part 1, you will get a complete overview of the course as well a rockin’ demonstration Amp Designer’s capabilities.
We’ve teamed up with Toontrack to give you exclusive tutorials on some of their new products, Rock Solid EZX and Metal Guitar Gods EZmix Pack.