Learn how to bus tracks into Ultrabeat's Side Chain for processing and step programming. Part 2 is here: Ultrabeat Side Chain Part 2.
Welcome to Logic Studio Training!
- The Arrival of Logic Pro on iPad: What You Need to Know
- Logic Pro 10.7.8 Update
- 6 Time-Saving Logic Pro Tips for Busy Music Producers to Streamline Their Workflow and Impress Clients
- Apple Raises the Bar: Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro to Arrive on iPad
- A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding LUFS in Audio Mixing and Mastering
- Introducing the Revolutionary ChromaVerb: A Detailed Review and Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Essential Gear for Recording with Logic Pro
- Mastering Apple’s Logic Pro Drummer: Unlocking the Secrets to Creating Exceptional Drum Tracks
- Understanding Digital Clipping in Logic Pro
- Logic Pro 10.7.7 Update
3 thoughts on “Ultrabeat Side Chain Part 1”
There’s a step missing somewhere. I have the channel strips all set exactly as in the video, and I still hear the drum sounds from UB, not my sidechain.
I found the missing step! You ALSO must change the setting in Osc to Sidechain.
Good catch. Thanks, Anthony!