Logic Pro Beginner Guide
This Beginner Guide is a sequential video introduction to Logic Pro. If you're new to Logic Pro, this is where you want to begin. Once you've completed the Beginner Guide, you'll be able to record audio and MIDI with Logic Pro and start learning some more advanced DAW-fu.
- Installing And Exploring Logic Studio
- So you’ve either made the exciting purchase and can’t wait to get started or you’re still wondering if Logic Studio is the app for you. Either way, this video will educate you through the install process and show you how to record your first audio and MIDI tracks and even how to do some editing in the Arrange Window!
- Logic Studio Installation Details
- In this beginner Guide tutorial, you'll learn what's installed with Logic Studio and how to find everything on your hard drive.
- Logic Pro Arrange Window Overview
- In this Beginner Guide tutorial, you'll explore the main window of logic, the Arrange Window.
- Creating Tracks With Logic Pro
- Adding Media To Logic Pro
- Navigating Logic Pro
- Recording In Logic Pro