Learn how to alter the start and end points of notes using various methods and with options to set the same end point for several notes as well as make several notes the same length. You’ll also learn more advanced note length functions.
Welcome to Logic Studio Training!
- How To Multitrack with Multiple MIDI Controllers￼
- How To Create Stems and Alternate Mixes With Logic Pro
- Fusing Four Synths with Retro Synth
- How To Organize Your Logic Pro Projects With Folder Track Stacks
- MainStage 3.6.1 Update
- Logic Pro 10.7.4 Update
- Logic Pro 10.7.3 Update
- MainStage 3.6 Update
- Your Logic Pro Key Command Cheat Sheet
- 21 Tips to Become a Successful Music Producer