During this tutorial you will learn the basic functions of channel strips in Logic Pro 8. This includes how to quickly view channel strips in the inspector of the Arrange window, in the Mixer or in the Environment. You will also learn how to insert software instruments and effects and how to change the input and output configurations for audio and software instrument tracks. These basic skills will enable you to up the production value on your projects by adding channel EQs and other effects and preparing channels for submixes. You will also learn how to adjust channel levels and panning (or stereo balance), another critical skill to have in the bag for completing a professional-sounding mix.
Welcome to Logic Studio Training!
- Integrating Vocals Seamlessly into Your Mix with Logic Pro’s Match EQ: A Step-By-Step Guide
- 5 Strategies to Add ‘Ear Candy’ to Your Tracks & Elevate Your Music Production with Subtle Sonic Magic
- Mastering Arrangement in Logic Pro: Optimize Your Tracks for Cohesive Sound
- 🎄🎧 Holiday Exclusive: Master Logic Pro with Our 50% Discount Sale! 🌟
- MainStage 3.6.6 Update
- GarageBand 10.4.10 Update
- Logic Pro 10.8.1 Update
- Logic Pro Mastering Assistant: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Logic Pro 10.8 Update
- Logic Pro for iPad 1.1 Update